Tuesday 11 December 2012

UNIT 8


TASK 1

1 Mayfair gardens
Woodford green
Essex IG8 9AB
020 8505 5122


Ms/Mr ___________




21st November 2012



Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inquire whether there are currently any opportunities for apprenticeships among your company.

I am currently at Westminster and City College studying BTEC Media level 3

I am a very determined and forward thinking person who thinks of all possible ways to complete a task.

Sincerely,

Hannah Gowdy 

TASK 2

INTRODUCTION TO MYSELF

My name is Hannah Gowdy and I am from Essex, my father is Half Irish and my mother is British and I have two older sisters.
I am sixteen years old and was born on the 28th of March. I attended Trinity Catholic high school before studying BTEC Media level 3 at City of Westminster college.

My interest include reading books (My favourites include The Year The Gypsies Came, American Psycho, The Da Vinci Code, Blood Red Snow White and The definitive book of body language) Reading comics, both DC and Marvel, and I enjoy acting.
I enjoy films, action and thrillers are my favourites as they keep me entertained and it's interesting my favourites are Terminator 2, The Losers and Back to the future.

I have always had a strong interest in having a job in the media and pyrotechnics.

TASK 3

C.V


Hannah Gowdy
1 Mayfair gardens
Essex
IJ9 8CD
PERSONAL STATEMENT


I am an out-going and forward thinking individual who can make decisions quickly and confidently, taking into account all of the possibilities and results that might come with it.  I am interested in a career in the film and media sector and am looking for that first step into this area and am happy to consider various opportunities in respect of available positions and/or training options. I am a social person who enjoys film, going to live music gigs and meeting up with friends but I also enjoy quiet time reading or surfing the web.


Education                                                                         

2007 to date
Trinity Catholic High School, Woodford Green, Essex
Currently finished second year of study for GCSEs and awaiting results.
                        Subjects                                  Grade
                        English Language                B
                        English Literature                 B
                        Media                                     B                    
                        Business Studies                   C
                        ICT                                         C
                        Mathematics                         C
                        Science                                   C
                        PRE                                        Pass


Professional Experience
  
Chigwell Riding Trust . December  2011 (work experience- 2 weeks)
·         Providing support to the riders during lessons and outside classes.
·         Looking after the animals ( i.e. cleaning the stables, cleaning the horses for hygiene, tacking up, feeding, looking after the dogs and cats).
·         Cleaning the main office every night and organising/tiding.
·         Demanding environment requires calm, focused and efficient personality.
Sue Ryder.  September 2012- Present (Part time)
·         Organise and sort stock
·         Keep store floor clear for health and safety
·         Working with computers- Gift aid
·         Take cash sales
·         Handling money/Banking
·         Overseeing suitability of stock
·         Dealing with the public






No comments:

Post a Comment